The latest update to Warzone 2 has brought about the introduction of Season 3 Reloaded. Along with it comes DMZ’s new Koschei Complex exclusion zone, which features an exclusive Kastov 762 assault rifle weapon blueprint that you can find and scavenge the pieces to “build”. Here’s how you can unlock the Heated Madness weapon blueprint for yourself.
How to Unlock the Heated Madness Blueprint
To get your hands on the colorful Heated Madness assault rifle weapon blueprint, you’ll need to visit DMZ’s new Koschei Complex exclusion zone, a hidden area under Al Mazrah.
You’ll then need to locate and successfully extract five weapon parts. These don’t all need to be extracted in one match of DMZ, but you’ll need them all before you can unlock the blueprint.
Thankfully, your progress is shared with your teammates, so if one teammate extracts with a weapon part, everyone in the squad will also receive credit for unlocking the piece.
Where to Find the Heated Madness Weapon Parts
You’ll want to reference a guide on how to locate all four Koschei Complex access points, as well as how to complete each puzzle room.
Here are all five Heated Madness parts and where to find them:
- The barrel is found by accessing any entrance to Koschei Complex and completing the puzzle room to advance to the Chemical Plant section of the building.
- The piece is inside one of the vents you can crawl through near the center of the room.
- You’ll need the rebreather equipment for this. Make sure you scavenge it before attempting to loot the piece.
- The optic is found by entering Koschei Complex at the Taraq/Al Mazrah bridge location.
- You’ll need to go through the first half of the swimming puzzle. Once you reach the surface for part two, follow the right-side path. Watch for trip wires and AI enemies here.
- The path will fork again, but keep far right, and there’s a boarded-up hole in the wall. Bust through the hole, and dive into the flooded room with the rebreather equipped.
- You’ll swim straight until you pass through a set of doors. The optic is in the back left corner of the room.
- You’ll need a gas mask to enter the Oasis access point and proceed through the gas puzzle room.
- When you get to the last section, marked as section 1, go inside the gas-filled bunker on the left with the long containers.
- The piece is in the back behind the containers.
- You’ll want to go through Rohan Oil and also grab an extra car battery and jumper cables. You’ll need one to access the Chemical Plant and another set to power up another bunker door to proceed.
- Once inside the Chemical Plant, grab an R4D detector, which can easily be looted somewhere within the area’s rooms.
- Go south in the Chemical Plant until you reach the door C2. Here you need to power it up with the battery and cables.
- Go through the doors (the area is called Alpha Clusters) and go straight down the hall and down some stairs into another large room. Use the R4D to find a door with three glowing symbols.
- Use the R4D detector on the blackboards around the room to find the ones with your symbols, and note the numbers that are marked for the symbols in order to get the door code and open up the room with the muzzle piece.
- Tip: It can be hard to find all three symbols, so use the process of elimination to guess the third number on the keypad. You won’t get locked out for multiple guesses.
- The muzzle is by far the most difficult and time-consuming piece to find, but you can try to get the grip at the same time, as this is in the same area of the Alpha Clusters as the muzzle.
- You’ll need to find three AQ laptops, which are general loot scavenged around the map.
- In Alpha Clusters, there is a pedestal of three servers with a notice that says they are inactive. Interact with the servers to connect all three laptops, and you’ll hear a door nearby open.
- Inside the unlocked room is the grip and other good loot.
How to Build the Heated Madness Blueprint
You can check your unlock progress by going to the Challenge section in the game’s menu, scrolling over to the DMZ tab, and selecting the Heated Madness challenge. Once you have all the pieces, you can go into the Gunsmith and select the Kastov 762 assault rifle. These weapon skin pieces will be found in the attachment sections, so you’ll need to equip them in the same way. Apply all five, and the blueprint is ready for use.
If you’re looking for more to unlock in Season 3, we have a full guide for completing Modern Warfare 2’s third Raid episode, which unlocks Modern Warfare 2019’s Alex Keller as a playable operator. There is also a limited-time camo challenge event, which you can unlock by completing Season 3 Reloaded’s challenges.