Disney Dreamlight Valley is continuing its trend of hosting fun holiday events filled with limited-time challenges and cosmetics, and the Eggstravaganza Event is no exception. The event features fresh holiday-themed Dreamlight tasks to knock out, additional furniture to craft, and even some new cooking recipes. Here’s everything you need to know about this exciting event.
The Eggstravaganza Event takes place from Saturday, April 8, through Saturday, April 29. There are some new additions to the game during this time period that must be completed before the event ends, or you’ll lose out on the opportunity. So, be sure to make the most of your time.
There are some new event-exclusive items to get your hands on if you want to craft and cook all of the new recipes.
There’s a new fruit bush that grows eggs. There are three of them across the valley, though you can move them wherever you wish. You can get Egg-cellent Fruit x3 for each bush, so that’s a good haul for each rotation.
You’ll also earn plenty of these from completing daily and weekly quests.
Wild Spring Egg
You’ll want to keep your eyes peeled as you’re exploring, as these eggs are scattered around on the ground throughout the valley. Otherwise, you can only get them from WALL-E’s quests, so use them wisely!
Keeping a stock of Spring V-EGG-etables around requires a bit of work. You’ll only get small amounts of these when completing daily and weekly quests, so your best bet is to craft seeds to plant and grow your own. You’ll need Dreamlight x20, Egg-cellent Fruit x1, and Wild Spring Egg x1 to craft a single bag of seeds.
You need to use eggs to make egg seeds because, well, you just need to.
Daily and Weekly Quests
There are now daily and weekly quests you can get from WALL-E during the event. Simply speak to him when he has a quest marker above his head and accept them. They’re all pretty easy to complete–mostly asking you to perform quick tasks around the valley or craft an item. Just make sure you check in with WALL-E each day so you don’t miss out on opportunities to earn eggs.
Holiday-Themed Dreamlight Tasks
As with all holiday events, you can find some unique Dreamlight tasks hidden in your Village tab within the Dreamlight menu. There are four in total, and completing each one will grant you a unique item. You can check out how to solve them below–and check the next section for any recipes you’ll need to do so.
- Spring Taste Test – Make and eat one of each of the new event recipes.
- That’s Not Where Eggs Come From – Craft and plant V-EGG-etable seeds (recipe further down), then harvest them.
- WALL-E Loves Flowers – Hang out with WALL-E and pick 50 flowers.
- Egg-ceptional Decorating – Make and display four of the new pieces of event furniture.
The rewards for these tasks are listed under each task description.
There are some new egg-based cooking and crafting recipes to check out during the event. Here’s how to make everything.
- Spring Chocolate – Wild Spring Egg, Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean
- Spring Egg Bowl – Wild Spring Egg, Egg-cellent Fruit, Spring V-EGG-etable, Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean
- Spring Mimosa Eggs – Wild Spring Egg, Egg-cellent Fruit, Spring V-EGG-etable, Basil
Note: You need to use eggs to make egg seeds because, well, you just need to.
- “Don’t Put ‘Em All in One Basket” Basket – Wild Spring Egg x10, Egg-cellent Fruit x10, Spring V-EGG-etable x5, Fiber x20
- Over Easy Chair – Wild Spring Egg x5, Egg-cellent Fruit x5
- Spring Egg Bounty – Wild Spring Egg x15, Egg-cellent Fruit x15, Spring V-EGG-etable x15, Stone x50
- Spring Stall – Wild Spring Egg x10, Egg-cellent Fruit x10, Spring V-EGG-etable x10, Hardwood x20
- Sunny Side Up Arch – Wild Spring Egg x15, Egg-cellent Fruit x25, Spring V-EGG-etable x25, Iron Ingot x10
- V-EGG-etable Seeds – Wild Spring Egg x1, Egg-cellent Fruit x1, Dreamlight x20
It’s exciting to see this Disney game continuing to host fun, holiday events for players to enjoy. Remember, the Eggstravaganza Event only runs until April 29th, so make sure to hop on and join in on the fun while you still can!