Season 21 of Destiny 2 is just around the corner and Bungie has announced which weapons will be leaving and which ones will be entering the loot pool. Some old favorites are making a comeback while others will be leaving to make room for the latest arrivals.
If you still need to add these weapons to your collection, you better act fast before they are removed from the loot pool. Here are the weapons leaving:
- Mindbender’s Ambition — Final week in rotation: 4/18
- The Militia’s Birthright — Final week in rotation: 5/2
Trials of Osiris
- The Inquisitor — Final week in rotation: 5/9
- Whistler’s Whim — Already out of rotation
- The Wizened Rebuke
- The Hero’s Burden
For fans of Strand, there’s something to look forward to as new Strand weapons make their debut within Iron Banner and Gambit in Destiny 2. Exact details are being kept under wraps, but Bungie has revealed which archetypes will come equipped with that element:
- Braytech Osprey — Void high-impact rocket launcher
- Loaded Question — Arc high-impact fusion rifle
- Positive Outlook — Void precision auto rifle
- Strand linear fusion rifle
- Randy’s Throwing Knife — Kinetic rapid-fire scout rifle
Trials of Osiris
- Arc Glaive
- The Messenger — Kinetic high-impact pulse rifle
- Strand fusion rifle
- Swarm of the Raven — Void rapid-fire heavy grenade launcher
It’s important to note that the adept version of the Trials of Osiris weapon, Whistler’s Whim, is already out of circulation. However, you can still focus a Trials engram by Saint-14 for the regular version. If any of these weapons catch your eye, make sure to grab them before they are gone for good.
Other News in Destiny 2
More details have been revealed about Grandmaster Nightfalls, which are going to feature tougher enemies and new modifiers. These Nightfalls will only be available for players who have already hit the season’s power cap.
Getting the Exotic You Want
Players will soon be able to focus their exotic engrams to get the specific Exotic they want. This will be a great addition for players who have been grinding away to get a specific piece of gear.
Bungie is making some interesting tweaks to buildcrafting, which is the process of creating your character’s loadout. This should give players even more options when it comes to customizing their Guardian.
Season 21 of Destiny 2 is looking to be another exciting season with the addition of new weapons and tweaks to existing gameplay mechanics. Make sure to grab those weapons before they are gone and get ready for another season of thrilling adventures in the world of Destiny 2.